Monday 6 June 2011

Inner Glimpse

Today I’m not going to write about a movie, I won’t  make any review, I’ll just write down some thoughts of my own and... a diary or journal-like text. 


It’s been nearly six months I speak or write no word in English. My lack of practice is ruining my skill, so I apologize for the shoddy text.


Sometimes, I just sit down here at the computer to work and nothing comes. I think you might don’t know what I do for living, but I assure there’s nothing to do with English and writing stuff. I need to do some researches for my post-graduation, I wish I could do so, but apparently I’m not interested anymore. It seems that I have no strength. Weird! I can’t feel a sense of purpose in it. I still like my area, my computer stuff, but sometimes I just wish to leave all behind and sit down here to write, to set my mind free. I’m happy when I do so. Write about everything: a history, a tale, a chronicle… and live from it! J.K. Rowling, Stephaney Meyer… they’ve got millions from this, just letting their imagination to flow… I’m good on that! What do I have to do to start? I don’t need billions of dollars, just the enough for living!


I wish I could be a writer….

No comments:

Post a Comment